Thursday, May 3, 2018

Athletes of the Week - Full Interviews Below - Skylar, Summer, Alex, and Ryder

Name: Skylar

International Games Event: "The soccer ball kick, Tug-of-War, 4 x 100m Relay, and Shuttle. My farthest distance is 39 1/2."

Favorite Thing About Practice: "The partner run up Cow Hill."

Why do you like it? "Because it just gives you a really good work out! It's fun!"

Favorite Food: "Clam chowder."

Favorite Sport to Play: Soccer

What position do you play in soccer? "Goalie and forward."

What team do you play on? Aptos Tide

How long have you been playing soccer? 8 years

Favorite Athlete: "Carli Lloyd, Team USA."

Fun/Funny Facts: "That Summer is my really annoying twin, and I get hurt a lot."



Name: Summer

International Games Event: 100m, 200m, 4 x 100m Relay, and Broad Jump

Favorite Thing About Practice: "Running."

Why do you like it? "I like it because I get to run by myself."
Favorite Food: "Pizza."

Favorite Sport to Play: "Soccer."

What position do you play in soccer? "Right defense."
Aptos Tide

How long? "8 or 9 years."

Favorite Athlete: "I don't have one."

Who is your role model? "My mom because she plays soccer too, and when I'm older I want to play soccer too."

Fun/Funny Facts: "I can do weird things with my eyes. No, no, no, I can make weird faces."



Name: Alex

International Games Event: "100m, 200m, 4 x 100m Relay, Football Throw, and Tug-of-War."

Favorite Thing About Practice: "I like running in the 4 x 100 in practice."

Why do you like it? "Because I'm fast."

Favorite Food: "Burritos."

Favorite sport to play: "Baseball."


What position do you play in baseball? "I pretty much play all positions, except for pitcher."

What team do you play on? "Aptos Diamond Backs Majors."

How long have you been playing baseball? "About 3 years, I think."

Favorite Athlete: "Rickey Henderson."

Fun/Funny Facts: "I can hit out of the park home runs."







Name: Ryder

International Games Event: "100m, The mile, 4 x 100m Relay, and the Shuttle."

Favorite Thing About Practice: "Running."

Why do you like it? "I am good at it."


Favorite Food: "Cake.

Favorite sport to play: "Surfing and soccer."

What position do you play in soccer?

What team do you play on?

How long have you been playing soccer?

How long have you been surfing?

Favorite Athlete: John John

Fun/Funny Facts:



1 comment:

  1. You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar website Making and living change visit the site to know more about Hill Running | Hill Training Running

    ReplyDelete