Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Athletes of the Week - Full Interview Below - Malia & Luke

Name: Malia

International Games Event: "I really like the 4x100. The 400m relay."

Favorite Thing About Practice: "Well, I like practicing the 400m relay. That is my favorite event!"

Why do you like it? "Because usually the running events are one person, and I like to run as a team."

Favorite Food: "Macroons, the French cookie."

Favorite Sport to Play: Teakwondo or soccer

What position do you play in soccer? "I usually play right midfield."

What team do you play on? Aptos Tide

How long have you been playing soccer? 8 years

Favorite Athlete: Alex Morgan (USA Women's Soccer Team)

Fun/Funny Facts: "Well, let me think. There are so many. I am really jumpy, and it takes an effort to get myself in bed. I am always doing cartwheels around my house and upside headstands on the couch. I never watch like everybody else. I am usually outside or on my trampoline."





Name: Luke

International Games Event: Football Throw & Shuttle Run

Favorite Thing About Practice: "Running up Cow Hill."

Why do you like it? "You get to train and get better at events."


Favorite Food: Pasta

Favorite Sport to Play: Baseball

What position do you play in baseball? Shortstop

What team do you play on? Rockies

How long? 7 years

Favorite Athlete: "Mike Trout, he's a Major League baseball player for the Angels. He plays centerfield."

Fun/Funny Facts: "I'm a god at Fortnite."

1 comment:

  1. You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar website Making and living change visit the site to know more about Hill Running | Hill Training Running

    ReplyDelete