Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Athlete of the Week

Julianne will be representing Team Jamaica in several events. One of her strengths is the soccer kick.
In this picture Julianne is executing excellent form on her drop kick for distance.


Name: Julianne

International Games Event: Tug-of-War team member, 400m relay, 1 mile run, soccer kick, 100m sprint

Favorite Thing About Practice: "The CrossFit"

Why do you like it? "Because it's fun, and I know that I'm getting in shape."

Favorite Food: "Hmmm, there's so many...Mexican food."

Favorite Sport to Play: Soccer

What position do you play in soccer? goalie and midfield

What team do you play on? Santa Cruz Breakers Travel

How long have you been playing soccer? 8 years

Favorite Athlete: Hope Solo or Alex Morgan (USA Women's Soccer Team)

Fun/Funny Facts: "Whenever I score a goal in soccer, I run with my arms out, like an airplane. Whenever I do good in something, I say, "Crushed it". I am really hard on myself when I play baseball or kickball, when I mess up."


No comments:

Post a Comment